IPRee® Outdoor EDC Emergency Fire Starter Metal Rod Flintstone Camping Survival Lighter Kit
- List PriceUS$3.29piece
- Sale PriceUS$3.29piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Name: Diamond blade sharpener + Bracket
Double sided: 1. 400# Coarse grinding! For Dull Blade 2.1000# For Fine grinding Polishing
Material: Carbon black plastic + chromium plated carbon steel + Diamond
Usage: Kitchen tools,Outside tools,Garden toools
--- Bracket Size ---
--- Grindstone Size ---
1. Excellent sharpening performance
2. Double sided diamond design as 400# for coarse sharpening & 1000# for fine honing
1. Place the stone on a non-slip worktop and make sure the surface is flat.
2. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
Step1, for coarse sharpening: Used to repair badly damaged blade, suitable for a blunter knife. Start by using the coarse #400 the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone atan angle of 15 - 30 ° by using light pressure. Generally sharpen the tools with coarse stage every six months or as required.
Step 2, for fine honing; always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the re-edging and rough honing process. Using the #1000 of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 15 -30 ° by using gentle pressure. It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
3. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use and clean the blade sharpener with banister brush.
1 x Double sided Diamond blade sharpener
1 x Bracket