50Pcs 10-12 AWG Gauge Uninsulated Butt Crimp Connectors Terminal
- List PriceUS$2.93piece
- Sale PriceUS$2.93piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Electronic digital vernier caliper.
Linear capacitive measuring system.
With LCD display, easy to read the datas.
A digital caliper equipped with standard outside and inside jaws.
Base measuring function: inside, outside, depth and step measuring.
With ZERO key for zero-setting at any position for incremental measurement.
Internal, external and height dimensions, can be easily and accurately measured.
Made of stainless steel material, durable construction, high-speed measurement.
With data holding, fast display, fast tracing maximum and minimum value during measurements.
Material: Stainless Steel + ABS
Main Color: Black
Measuring Range: 0–300 mm / 0–12 inch
Repeatability: 0.01mm / 0.0005 in
Resolution: 0.01mm / 0.0005 in
Measuring Speed: ≤ 1.5m/s
Power: 1 x 1.5V AG13 Battery (included)
Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ +40℃
Storage Temperature: -10℃ ~ +70℃
Operating Humidity: <80%
Accuracy: + 0.02 mm / 0.001 in. (<100 mm), + 0.03 mm / 0.001 in. (>100 – 300 mm)
Battery Life: 1 year for continuous usage / 3 years under normal operation
Caliper Total Length: 39.5cm/15.56''(appr.)
Storage Case Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 44X15X3.5cm/17.32''X5.91''X1.38''(appr.)
1. Dry the surface of the protective sticker and clean the measuring surfaces.
2. Loosen the locking screw and move the slider to check if the LCD display and all the buttons work properly.
3. Press ON/OFF button to switch on power.
4. Press in/mm button to select the desired unit system.
5. Move the slider to make two outside measuring faces touch gently and press ZERO button to start measuring.
Package includeds :
1 x LCD Electronic Digital Caliper
1 x Black Storage Case
2 x 1.5V AG13 Batteries (one in the caliper, one for spare)
Details pictures :